The following provides convenient links to some of the State and University resources related to working in the current COVID-19 pandemic. Please appreciate that the guidelines and procedures indicated should be considered minimal restrictions. Being even more safe than the guidelines direct is prudent, both for you and for your colleagues.
The page on COVID-19 Resources and Guidance seems to be updated regularly.
- Video: Returning Safely to UMass: Best Practices and Protocols for Employees
- Daily Self Checklist (see also the MyUMass App)
- Cleaning of Shared Workspaces – what you should do
- UMass COVID-19 Control Plan
- FAQS regarding EH&S, CEMS delivery, etc.
- CEMS is operating (on a restricted basis), delivering chemical orders, etc. Hazardous waste is being collected – follow standard procedures.
- Remember: please contact the main EH&S 24/7 line at 413-545-2682 to report any health and safety issues. Call 911 for significant injuries requiring immediate medical attention.
- EH&S Information for Labs
- General EH&S Academic Safety page
- Remote buddy system
- better that we coordinate among the 3 labs and always have at least two people on the floor at any time
- FAQs regarding enchanced cleaning
- IALS Core Facilities status
- Employee Guidance FAQ (as of March 14)